Best Gas Truck-Mount Air Compressors of 2023
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Truck Mount Compressors
When it comes to truck-mounted air compressors, you need the best. That's why we put together the Best Truck-Mount Air Compressors based on our best-selling, highest-rated models with expert recommendations to ensure you get the perfect type for your needs.
If you're not sure what kind of truck-mount air compressor you need, check out our Truck-Mount Air Compressor Buyer’s Guide to get started and come back to the list for an expert recommendation.
Best Truck-Mount Air Compressors List
You can scroll through the full recommended list of truck-mount below, or simply click on the one you want to see right away.
13HP Honda GX 389cc Engine With Electric Start
- Tough & reliable; automatic idle and low oil shut off
- Atmospheric unloading system reduces oil consumption
- Electric for ease of operation (Battery & Cables Not Included)
2 Cylinder, 2 Stage High Efficiency Pump
- Cast iron cylinders work hard & last a long time
- Powerful enough for many air tools: 23 CFM at 175 PSI
- Finned intercooler for cooler operation & longer pump life
- Oil sight gauge monitors oil level at a glance
- Oil drain extension for easy maintenance
30 Gallon ASME Certified Air Receiver
- Schmidt Belt-Tightening Device for simple belt adjustment
- Heavy duty 2-piece 16 gauge belt guard protects belt & user
Tested Before Shipment
- Every component tested in Wisconsin to be contractor tough
A truck mounted compressor has a lot of demands placed on it- vibration, weather, dust, and dirt; you get the idea. Designed for service trucks and contractors running multiple tools, DeWalt's DXCMH1393075 delivers high output and reliability. This unit from DeWalt has a commercial grade Honda GX engine with 12-volt key start and a back up recoil. The GX390 engine will provide a powerful, quiet, and dependable performance for your operation. The two-stage pump has durable cast iron cylinders and their cast iron flywheel improves cooling, which will extend the life of the pump. Since it produces an impressive 24 CFM at 100 PSI it runs a wide variety of air tools.
Honda GX390 389cc Commercial Grade Engine
- Powerful, quiet & dependable
- Electric and manual start for ease of operation (Battery & Cables Not Included)
Cast Iron 2-Stage Pump
- Produces 24 CFM at 100 PSI; 22 CFM at 175 PSI
- Ideal for service trucks & contractors running multiple tools
Patented Pump Design
- Cast iron cylinder head & flywheel run cooler, last longer
30 Gallon Tank With Truck Mounts
- 175 PSI maximum; ASME certified for safety
Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- Protects the engine
View: All Truck-Mount Air Compressors
Was this article helpful?