Best Gas Truck-Mount Air Compressors of 2022
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Truck Mount Compressors
When it comes to truck-mounted air compressors, you need the best. That's why we put together the Best Truck-Mount Air Compressors based on our best-selling, highest-rated models with expert recommendations to ensure you get the perfect type for your needs.
If you're not sure what kind of truck-mount air compressor you need, check out our Truck-Mount Air Compressor Buyer’s Guide to get started and come back to the list for an expert recommendation.
Best Truck-Mount Air Compressors List
You can scroll through the full recommended list of truck-mount below, or simply click on the one you want to see right away.
- Tough & reliable; automatic idle and low oil shut off
- Atmospheric unloading system reduces oil consumption
- Electric for ease of operation (Battery & Cables Not Included)
- Cast iron cylinders work hard & last a long time
- Powerful enough for many air tools: 23 CFM at 175 PSI
- Finned intercooler for cooler operation & longer pump life
- Oil sight gauge monitors oil level at a glance
- Oil drain extension for easy maintenance
- Schmidt Belt-Tightening Device for simple belt adjustment
- Heavy duty 2-piece 16 gauge belt guard protects belt & user
- Every component tested in Wisconsin to be contractor tough
- Powerful, quiet & dependable
- Electric and manual start for ease of operation (Battery & Cables Not Included)
- Produces 24 CFM at 100 PSI; 22 CFM at 175 PSI
- Ideal for service trucks & contractors running multiple tools
- Cast iron cylinder head & flywheel run cooler, last longer
- 175 PSI maximum; ASME certified for safety
- Protects the engine