Best Gas Truck-Mount Air Compressors of 2021
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Truck Mount Compressors
When it comes to truck-mounted air compressors, you need the best. That's why we put together the Best Truck-Mount Air Compressors based on our best-selling, highest-rated models with expert recommendations to ensure you get the perfect type for your needs.
If you're not sure what kind of truck-mount air compressor you need, check out our Truck-Mount Air Compressor Buyer’s Guide to get started and come back to the list for an expert recommendation.
Best Truck-Mount Air Compressors List
You can scroll through the full recommended list of truck-mount below, or simply click on the one you want to see right away.
- Long life, proven durability, runs quiet
- Contractor recommended and approved
- Less maintenance than other engines
- Easily start your air compressor with a turn of a key
- Battery and cables not included; must be purchased separately
- Recharges electric start battery
- No need to wire into service trucks electrical system
- Saves fuel and allows for a quieter operation
- High quality, reliable performance that's built to last
- Powerful, quiet & dependable
- Electric and manual start for ease of operation (Battery & Cables Not Included)
- Produces 24 CFM at 100 PSI; 22 CFM at 175 PSI
- Ideal for service trucks & contractors running multiple tools
- Cast iron cylinder head & flywheel run cooler, last longer
- 175 PSI maximum; ASME certified for safety
- Protects the engine